Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping within Canada* on all orders $150 or over, before taxes. If your order is less then $150 before taxes, we charge a flat $8 fee for shipping within Canada*. All prices and shipping fees are in Canadian dollars.
*Certain remote areas of Canada are not eligible for the free shipping and flat $8 shipping rate. Please contact us for more information at 1-855-422-6633 or email@example.com
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using courier (Canpar, Loomis Express or Purolator) or Canada Post, depending on your location. If a courier is used, a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order. Delivery times vary depending on your location - many of the major centres in Canada can receive their deliveries on the next business day from when we ship the order out. The tracking number provided with your order confirmation will indicate when you should receive your package.
We keep most popular items in our warehouse for fast shipping. Items in our warehouse are generally shipped out on the same or next business day from the date you place the order. Items that are not in our warehouse (e.g. special order items) can take up to 2 weeks to be shipped from our warehouse. We will notify you of any items that are not in our warehouse, and when you should receive them.
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any of the products purchased, you may return them within 30 days of the original purchase date for a refund or replacement.
- Products being returned must be new, unaltered, and in original unopened packaging.
- Before returning any items back to us, please call (1-855-422-6633) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us to obtain a Return Authorization and instructions on where to ship the return.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance, except in the event of CanMedDirect.ca error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number. Shipping charges on the original order are non-refundable, except in the event of CanMedDirect.ca error.
- Certain items cannot be returned - these items are clearly marked "No Returns" in the product description. Please be sure before ordering these products.
- Items marked as "Special Order" may be subject to a restocking fee or have other restrictions on returns. To see if an item is Special Order, click on the item to open it's product detail page, and click on the "Description" tab below the product and price. Contact us at email@example.com to find out if any restrictions or restocking fees apply to the Special Order item you are interested in.
Ordering your ostomy, incontinence, skin care or wound care products has never been easier. Simply search for your product by using the search field in the upper right hand corner of the website, or browse by category or brand from the menu bar at the top of the screen. If you need help or can't find what you are looking for, just give us a call at 1-855-422-6633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal for payment.
CanMedDirect.ca constantly price checks the products we sell to ensure that we have the lowest prices in Canada. If you find an item for a lower price on another website or store, please let us know by phone (1-855-422-6633) or email (email@example.com). All pricing on the website is in Canadian Dollars. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Occassionally we will have special sales and promotions that lower prices even more - be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date on all promotions and sales. You can withdraw from receiving the newsletter at any time by contacting us at 1-855-422-6633, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1005-3601 Hwy 7 East, Markham, ON L3R 0M3.